Friday, March 20, 2020

This Sunday...


What do people do that don’t have a relationship with Jesus at times like this? I see friends on Facebook freaking smooth out and if they aren’t real believers, then I don’t blame them. They have no security in this life or the next. But as Christians, these ought to be some exciting times. What’s going to happen next? Dunno. How long is it gonna last? Dunno. What caused it? Where did it come from? How do I keep from getting it? I don’t know any of that but what I do know is that God is in control and He loves me so what IN THIS WORLD do I have to worry about?

I honestly thought we were going to get away with not having to cancel our church services at Christ Fellowship but after a long discussion and lots of prayer plus watching the news and trying to be mindful of our high-risk members, we decided to just livestream our services as usual on my Facebook page but have no in-person worship. We will not have anything going this Sunday night but you can expect some new and different experiences for the coming Thursday and Sunday evening Bible studies.

So, I hope you can join us in worship from your home this Sunday at 10 am. It’s going to be strange not having anybody in the seats. We may invite a few at a time. Who knows? But this just means things are different. It doesn’t mean they will stay this way. And we plan to have some fun with it like we always do on Sunday morning. So, if you know of somebody that needs to know this, don’t assume they will see this post or email or whatever. Please let them know and I will “see” you Sunday! I love you all! Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment